Washing solution for cleaning ceramic metal rollers from mono- and bicomponent ink, varnish and primers
The washing solution is designed for deep cleaning of ceramic metal (anilox) rollers from mono- and bicomponent, epoxy, water based, alcohol based (solvents), nitrocellulose and UV inks, as well as primers and varnishes. It completely restores ink transfer volume of the rollers! Ready-to-use solution.
Solvent complex, mineral acid, corrosion inhibitor, thickening agent and complexing agent.
- Removes all kinds of printing inks;
- Flow property is 100-200 g/m², which is lower compared to counterparts, 200-300 g/m²;
- Exposure time is 1-10 minutes;
- MONGOOSE F-1 is highly thixotropic, that is, it does not leak off vertical surfaces (thickened fluid);
- It can be applied by any convenient method (using a melamine sponge, a brush, by hand in chemical resistant protection gloves);
- A neutralizing agent is included in the delivery.
- The washing solution is a viscous highly thixotropic (sticky) fluid
- pH of 1% water solution: 1.7±0.3
- Density is 1.8±0.1 g/cm3
- Classified as hazard class 3
- Easily removed with water
- This is a flame-resistant liquid
- Flow property is 100-200 g/m²
- Optimal operating temperature is 8-25°С
Prior to application, clean/degrease the anilox roller with MONGOOSE U-1 solvent or similar agent, wipe off residual contaminations with a rag. Stir the wash bottle well for 10 seconds, to obtain a uniform solution! Apply the solution on the roller surface by any convenient method, rub it up onto the surface, wait for 1- 10 minutes occasionally rubbing up the surface of the roller and in special cases (resistant/old contaminations) wrap the roller in stretch film and wait for 2 hours, then apply the neutralizing agent, wait for 1-2 minutes and rinse the roller well under running water, then wipe it with dry rag and let dry. Keep the agent containers with the lid tight in place/screwed on! Recommended usage schedule: no less than one time a week if a roller is operated regularly, and no less than once a month if it is operated rarely.Please note: To ensure better and faster cleaning of the rollers from ink, melamine sponges are recommended for rubbing the solution onto the printing roller surface!
- For application, use protective clothing and respiratory system protection equipment, i.e. respirators, goggles for the eyes, protective gloves for the hands, such as Ultranitril 492 or Technic 401
- Use aprons for clothing protection
- Keep away from children
- Do not smell
- In case of eye contact, immediately wash the eyes under running water and contact a doctor for help
- In case of skin contact, wash the area with water and soap
Store the washing solution in tightly closed container, at ambient temperature +5 - + 25°С, away from heat, direct sunlight and food. Keep away from children!
1 year from manufacture date.
Packaging: Boxes (9 bottles, 1.7 kg each). 1.7 kg bottles; 8.5 kg, 17 kg, 34 kg canisters.
The above given data are average values available at the time of publication of this technical information. They can not be considered as the basic specification. Product data are presented in the detailed technical specifications.
When using the product, please strictly follow the recommendations and information given in the product description, safety data sheet and chemical safety precautions.
Information given in this publication is based on our present knowledge and experience. As many factors can influence the processing and use of the product, the provided data does not relieve our customers from the necessity to carry out their own tests.
These data do not constitute a legally binding guarantee of certain properties of the product or a guarantee of its suitability for a particular purpose. The users of our products are obliged to take their own responsibility for compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.