Printing ink washing solution, for ultrasonic washing machines and automated jet washing machines
This washing solution is designed to eliminate ink from ceramic metal and chrome-plated printing rollers. It can clean different surfaces from UV, water-, alcohol-base, nitrocellulose, acrylic, alkyd, oil-based ink without damaging the surface. Is used for manual and automated ultrasonic cleaning
Alkaline agent, surfactants, alcohols, corrosion inhibitors, complexing agents
- This solution is multipurpose, it can remove almost all kinds of ink and varnish, or softens them
- Can be diluted in water in different proportions, which is also an economic and technical advantage (in each case an active cleaning solution concentration is determined by test)
- It allows using advanced technologies, such as using the washing solution in ultrasonic washing machines and automated washers
- Reduces labour cost for washing operations by 40-60%
- Non-corrosive, as opposed to the number of alkaline and acidic washing solutions
- Does not contain chlorocarbon solvents
- MONGOOSE F-6 is efficient at low temperature and does not lose its qualities after defrosting
- Is efficient for removal of pigments and powder inks
- This washing solution is a liquid with great washing/cleaning power and is used to remove ink from printing rollers
- It is non-corrosive
- Working solutions are classified as hazard class 4
- Easily removed with water
- This is a flame-resistant liquid
- Optimal operating temperature is 50-60°С
- рН of a 1% water solution = 12±0.5
- density is 1.0-1.3 g/cm3
Stir well before use!
No surface preparation needed before applying the washing solution. If there are contaminants of the surface, they will be efficiently removed.
- Apply with a rag, a brush, a roll or by pouring (soaking in a container). An even layer of washing solution is applied, then left on the surface until the treated coat softens and/or leaks off the surface, 1-15 minutes. If coated areas remain on the surface, they are exposed to second treatment. Softened coats are removed with a rag, a spatula, a scraper or with a high pressure treatment device. Never let the solution dry down on the treated surface!
- Use in automated jet washing machines and ultrasonic washing machines (UWMs). Fill the washing machine tank with MONGOOSE F-6, 10% to 50% water solution. Set the active solution temperature at 50-60⁰С, set washing time (usually 10 to 30 minutes). Perform automated cleaning or ultrasonic cleaning. If the result is unsatisfactory, repeat washing, gradually increasing the washing solution concentration to 50%.
When the washing solution is used in ultrasonic machines, control the wavelength according to the roller line screen in order to ensure better cleaning efficiency. Usually, printing ink is removed with a 10% - 50% MONGOOSE F-6 solution.
After the treatment with any application method, depending on subsequent operations, rinse the surface with water or an industrial detergent.
- For application, use protective clothing and respiratory system protection equipment, i.e. respirators, goggles for the eyes, protective gloves for the hands, such as Ultranitril 492 or Technic 401.
- Use aprons for clothing protection
- Keep away from children
- Do not smell
- In case of eye contact, immediately wash the eyes under running water and contact a doctor for help
- In case of skin contact, wash the area with water and soap
Store the washing solution in tightly closed container, at ambient temperature +5 - + 25°С, away from heat, direct sunlight and food. Keep away from children!
1 year from manufacture date.
Packaging: Boxes (9 bottles, a bottle is 1 kg). 5, 10 and 20 kg canisters; 200 kg drums; 1000 kg IBCs.
The above given data are average values available at the time of publication of this technical information. They can not be considered as the basic specification. Product data are presented in the detailed technical specifications.
When using the product, please strictly follow the recommendations and information given in the product description, safety data sheet and chemical safety precautions.
Information given in this publication is based on our present knowledge and experience. As many factors can influence the processing and use of the product, the provided data does not relieve our customers from the necessity to carry out their own tests.
These data do not constitute a legally binding guarantee of certain properties of the product or a guarantee of its suitability for a particular purpose. The users of our products are obliged to take their own responsibility for compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.