Print screen ink washing solution.
A specially designed cleaning agent for all kinds of ink and varnish. A powerful solvent removes ink quickly and efficiently without damaging the screen (excluding films, which react with solvents). A multipurpose screen cleanser, a necessary consumable for silk screen printing/screen printing. It is essential at a certain stage of screen printing. This solvent helps to clean the screen from persistent ink spots, remove contaminants, residual images and quickly recover the screen for further operations. Solvent complex, alcohol, corrosion inhibitors, complexing agent.
Solvent complex, alcohol, corrosion inhibitors, complexing agent.
- Removes all kinds of printing inks;
- Flow property is 100-200 g/m², which is lower compared to counterparts, 200-300 g/m²;
- Exposure time is 2 to 20 seconds;
- MONGOOSE T-1 has great washing power;
- It can be applied by any convenient method (using a rag, a brush, by hand in chemical resistant protection gloves).
- This washing solution is a liquid with great washing power
- Neutral pH in concentrated form
- Density is 0.85 g/cm3
- Classified as hazard class 4
- Easily removed with water
- IThis is a flammable liquid
- Flow property is 100-200 g/m²
- Optimal operating temperature is 8-25°С
Apply the washing solution onto the printing screen and remove the ink/varnish. Clean up ink residues with clean dry rag. MongooseT-1 is extremely efficient and cost-effective. It can be used instead of much more expensive screen cleaning solvents. Please keep in mind that for better recovery of print screens it is essential to remove the ink from the plate right after the printing session is over. It is particularly important for oxidative drying inks and bicomponent inks (with catalyst), which cannot be fully removed after they dry down. Flash point of MongooseT-1 is 35°С (95°F).
- For application, use protective clothing and respiratory system protection equipment, i.e. respirators, goggles for the eyes, protective gloves for the hands, such as Ultranitril 492 or Technic 401
- Use aprons for clothing protection
- Keep away from children
- Do not smell
- In case of eye contact, immediately wash the eyes under running water and contact a doctor for help
- In case of skin contact, wash the area with water and soap
- In case of intoxication, contact a doctor
Store the washing solution in tightly closed container, at ambient temperature +5 - + 25°С, away from heat, direct sunlight and food. Keep away from children!
1 year from manufacture date.
Boxes (9 bottles, 1 bottle is 0.8 kg). 0.8 kg bottles; 4 kg, 8 kg, 18 kg canisters; Can 35 kg, Drum 180 kg.
The above given data are average values available at the time of publication of this technical information. They can not be considered as the basic specification. Product data are presented in the detailed technical specifications.
When using the product, please strictly follow the recommendations and information given in the product description, safety data sheet and chemical safety precautions.
Information given in this publication is based on our present knowledge and experience. As many factors can influence the processing and use of the product, the provided data does not relieve our customers from the necessity to carry out their own tests.
These data do not constitute a legally binding guarantee of certain properties of the product or a guarantee of its suitability for a particular purpose. The users of our products are obliged to take their own responsibility for compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.