Multipurpose printing ink washing solution
This washing solution is designed to remove ink from ceramic metal, chrome-plated and rubberised rollers, printing equipment cleaning and washing of photopolymer plates (clichés). Removes traces of rubber, adhesive, scotch tape, removes UV, nitrocellulose, waterborne, alcohol based, acrylic, alkyd, oil based ink from various surfaces. Can be used as a safe solvent.
When diluted is an effective cleaning agent to remove printing ink, offset printing rollers, offset rubber blankets, typography stamps, typography equipment, jet printers and plotters, printer and plotter heads.
This washing solution is an inhibitor for volatile substances used in printing.
Mixture of solvents, corrosion inhibitors, complexing agents.
- This washing solution is multipurpose, it removes or softens almost all kinds of paints and varnishes as well as marker ink
- This solution is highly thixotropic (sticks to surface), similar to vegetable oil in consistency
- Can be diluted with water in different proportions (in each case an active cleaning solution concentration is determined by test)
- It allows using advance technologies, such as applying the washing solution with air-free application systems, HP devices, foam applicators
- Reduces labour cost for washing operations by 40-60%
- Non-corrosive, as opposed to the number of alkaline and acidic washing solutions
- Does not contain acids and alkalies
- Does not contain chlorocarbon solvents
- MONGOOSE U-7 solution is efficient at low temperature and does not lose its qualities after defrosting
- Exposure time is 1-15 minutes, counterparts offer 3-60 minutes
- Pleasant odour
- Is efficient for removal of pigments and powder inks
- This washing solution is a viscous, highly thixotropic fluid
- It is non-corrosive
- Classified as hazard class 3
- Easily removed with water
- Flame-resistant liquid
- Optimal operating temperature is 8-25°С
Stir well before use!
No surface preparation needed before applying the washing solution. If there are contaminations on the surface, they well be effectively eliminated by the solution.
- Apply with a rag, a brush, a roll or by pouring (soaking in a container). An even layer of washing solution is applied, then left on the surface until the treated coat softens and/or leaks off the surface, 1-15 minutes. If coated areas remain on the surface, they are exposed to second treatment. Softened coats are removed with a rag, running water or with a high pressure device. Never let the washing solution dry down on the cleaned surface before the ink layers is completely removed.
- Wash photopolymer plates (clichés) in automated jet washing machines, or manually:
Fill the washing machine tank with water/MONGOOSE U-1 50% / 50% solution. Set the active solution temperature at 40-60⁰С. Start and complete the automated washing. If the result is unsatisfactory, repeat washing, gradually increasing the washing solution concentration to 70%. Usually, printing ink is removed with a 30% - 70% MONGOOSE U-7 solution.
After the treatment with any application method, depending on subsequent operations, rinse the surface with water or an industrial detergent.
- For application, use protective clothing and respiratory system protection equipment, i.e. respirators, goggles for the eyes, protective gloves for the hands, such as Ultranitril 492 or Technic 401
- Use aprons for clothing protection
- Keep away from children
- Do not smell
- In case of eye contact, immediately wash the eyes under running water and contact a doctor for help
- In case of skin contact, wash the area with water and soap
Store the washing solution in tightly closed container, at ambient temperature +5 - + 25°С, away from heat, direct sunlight and food. Keep away from children!
1 year from manufacture date.
Packaging: boxes (9 bottles, 1 bottle is 1 kg). 5, 20 kg canisters; 200 kg drums; 1000 kg IBCs.
The above given data are average values available at the time of publication of this technical information. They can not be considered as the basic specification. Product data are presented in the detailed technical specifications.
When using the product, please strictly follow the recommendations and information given in the product description, safety data sheet and chemical safety precautions.
Information given in this publication is based on our present knowledge and experience. As many factors can influence the processing and use of the product, the provided data does not relieve our customers from the necessity to carry out their own tests.
These data do not constitute a legally binding guarantee of certain properties of the product or a guarantee of its suitability for a particular purpose. The users of our products are obliged to take their own responsibility for compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.